Service A (10K Mile / 1-Year Service)
At Mercedes-Benz, we call the 10k, or 10,000-mile service, a Service A. It is so much more than an oil change. This is when our expertly trained technicians not only perform a comprehensive, step-by-step vehicle inspection, but replace certain key parts with Genuine Mercedes-Benz Parts. Schedule yours today.
Required Service Work
- Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
- Oil Filter Replacement
- All fluid level checks and corrections are dependent on factory-recommended
service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
- Tire inflation check and correction
- Brake component inspection
- Reset maintenance counter
- Adhere to all required elements listed by model year and specific model
as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz
Maintenance Systems in the USA.
Check the following fluid levels, correct if necessary (recommended)
- Check coolant level
- Brake system
- Power steering
- Windshield washer system
Function check (recommended)
- Audible warning system (Electrichydraulic brake system)
- Check Electric-hydraulic brake system hydraulic unit
Electrical system checks (recommended)
- Horn, high beam flasher, hazard warning flasher, turn signals
- Warning/indicator lamps, illumination and interior lighting/ exterior lighting
- Check trunk/cargo area lighting
- Battery (main/starter/auxiliary) check condition using “Midtronics MCR 717” tester
Chassis check (recommended)
- Visually check brake system components, lines, hoses, calipers
- Check thickness of brake pads and disks, front and rear wheels removed
*Price advertised for Service A/Service B includes all factory-required components. Please refer to your maintenance booklet for the complete list of factory-required services and details on the specific intervals for your vehicle’s year and model. Valid MY09-newer.